National Cheng-Kung University in Tainan, Taiwan (ROC) invites applications and nominations for the position of Head of Earth Science Department staring at 1 August 2019.
Candidates should meet the following required qualifications
1. Associated with Earth Science related research and should be less than 62 years old on 31 July 2019.
2. Qualification for tenure at the rank of Professor.
3. Recognition as a candidate by the Faculty Evaluation Committee of the Department. Noted that, it is required that the elected personnel should go through the three-level (Department, College and University) faculty evaluation processes and becomes the NCKU faculty member after being elected.
4. With a record of superior scholarship and academic leadership.
5. Ability to demonstrate intellectual leadership, visions and management to further promote the Department.
Submit following required application materials before 22 March 2019 by post or e-mail:
1. Curriculum Vita.
2. Three recommendation letters.
3. Professorship certificate from Ministry of Education (domestic applicants) or equivalent documents (abroad applicants).
4. A statement summarizing visions for leading the Department.
Inquiries about the position should be directed to:
Searching Committee for the Department Head, Department of Earth Sciences, National
Cheng-Kung University, 1 University Road, Tainan 70101, Taiwan
Tel: +886-6-2757575 ext 65400