1. Ph.D degree in atmospheric science or relative major.
2. Candidates expertise in atmospheric remote sensing, numerical simulation and data assimilations, mesoscale meteorology and severe weather, or climate change is most welcome.
3. Personal vita (including e-mail address and contact phone number), copy of diploma, undergraduate and graduate school transcripts (international school should be certified by our government office in your country), list of last 5 years publications, future plan, and available teaching courses.
4. Please mail your application document to our personnel office.
5. Deadline: 30 Apr., 2019
6. Address: 55, Hwa-Kang Road, Yang-Ming-Shan, Taipei , Taiwan 11114, R. O. C.
7. Contact phone number:
Miss Chen (personnel office) +886-2-28610511 ext 15203
Miss Hsu (department) +886-2-28610511 ext 25805
8. For official announcement, please refers to: https://ap2.pccu.edu.tw/pccupost/post/content.asp?NUM=20190125132259057