(1) Candidates must hold a Ph.D. (or equivalent) degree in remote sensing, geoinformatics or closely related fields. Highly preferred fields of expertise are photogrammetry, computer vision, mobile mapping and positioning, microwave remote sensing, synthetic aperture radar, image and signal processing, environmental remote sensing (e.g., space, atmospheric, oceanic or geological sciences), disaster prevention and mitigation, sustainable development.
(2) Candidates should be able to teach in English.
Qualified applicants should email:
(1) Cover letter and curriculum vitae.
(2) Ph.D. diploma; if the degree is not obtained in Taiwan, the diploma needs the official certification by either Taiwan Embassy or Economic and Cultural Office.
(3) Transcripts of graduate study.
(4) Publication list and reprints of up to five recent publications.
(5) Statements of research and teaching interests.
(6) Three recommendation letters.
(7) Other supporting materials.
(2) Applications will continue to be accepted until the position has been filled.
(3) Please visit http://www.csrsr.ncu.edu.tw for more information about CSRSR.
Professor Fuan Tsai
Center for Space and Remote Sensing Research
National Central University
No. 300 Zhongda Rd., Zhongli District, Taoyuan City 32001, Taiwan (R.O.C)
Tel: +886-3-4227151 ext. 57605