A teaching position is immediately opening in the Department of Atmospheric Sciences at Chinese Culture University. The hiring starts from 1st August, 2022. All available candidates are welcome to apply
1. Applicant must have a Ph.D. degree in atmospheric sciences or a related discipline with at least one-year post-doctor research experience.
2. Applicant will be expected to have outstanding research in fields of atmospheric remote sensing, numerical simulation, data assimilation, mesoscale meteorology, severe weather, and climate change.
3. Application documents include:
- Personal vita with e-mail address and contact number
- A copy of diploma certified by government office
- Undergraduate and graduate school transcripts
- Recent publications in five years
- Applicant's research and teaching plans in the future
- The courses that applicant would like to teach
- Names and e-mails of two recommenders
4. Application Deadline: 15th May, 2022
5. Please mail your application documents to our personnel office address listed below:
Department of Atmospheric Sciences 55, Hwa-Kang Road, Yang-Ming-Shan, Taipei , Taiwan 111396, R. O. C.
6. Contact phone number：
- Miss Chen (personnel office) +886-2-28610511 ext 15203
- Miss Hsu (department) +886-2-28610511 ext 25805
For official announcement, please refers to https://bit.ly/3uHgFhu