Dear members and friends of ICMCS,
This is the news about
ICMCS-XII Oct. 17-20, 2017 at Taiwan
(Conference on Mesoscale Convective Systems and High-Impact Weather in East Asia)
We welcome abstract from professors, researchers, and students. Please submit your abstract to 2017icmcs12.com before Aug 31.
After website registering, we invite you to register ICMCS-XII and submit the abstract (we accept oral or poster present).
There are 8 sessions to choose as following,
(1) Mesoscale Convective Systems and the Meiyu / Baiu / Changma Front
(2) Tropical Cyclones
(3) Monsoon Precipitation and Orographic Effect
(4) Data Assimilation and Forecasting
(5) Quantitative Precipitation Estimation and Flood Forecasting
(6) Remote Sensing Emerging Observational Technology
(7) Observation and model of heavy rainfall
(8) Disaster Risk Reduction
The early registration is before Sep. 15.
Early registration fee is 300 USD, and 150 USD for students.
Late registration fee is 350 USD, and 175 USD for students.
We look forward to meeting you in the conference.
ICMCS-XII Local Committee in Taiwan